11.21.14 4:00 PM
Estimator In Charge:
Milender White Construction Co. is soliciting proposals for the Chestnut and 18th St. project. This project is located in the City and County of Denver and entails a concrete podium structure with three storey's of affordable residential units (107 total) and a roof top sitting deck. Ground level to include a combination of units, retail, offices and other back of house building rooms. Partners are sought for Earthwork, Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Sprinklers, Structural Steel, Storefront, Concrete, Rough Framing, Siding Residential Windows, Residential Appliances, Masonry, Landscaping, Joint Sealants, Temp Shoring, Roofing/Waterproofing, Accessories and Trash/Recycle Chutes. Listed below are further details that shall be included;
1. Davis Bacon residential wages-see specs
2. 2011 Enterprise Green Communities-note mandatory requirements-see specs
3. Anticipated Construction start First Q 2015.
4. Anticipated Construction Schedule Duration-14 months
5. Voluntary VE highly encouraged.
6. All building components associated with level 5 roof deck that are exterior located shall be broken out from base bid and priced as options, this includes but not limited to; structural steel, steel railing, wood framing at canopy, canopy metal panels, roofing at canopy only, landscape planters, waterproofing at planters, plantings and roof pavers. Level 5 stair cores, roof assemblies and associated finishes shall remain and be included with base bid.